Wabash Communications is searching for a full-time commercial/residential telemarketing and door to door sales position – This position will focus on generating new sales revenue within
a territory making daily sales calls via telephone and door to door. We’re looking for competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about bringing the best service to the areas that we serve.
- Makes the appropriate recommendations for services using consultative sales skills and engages effective closing techniques to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Work in assigned territory to build interest and makes sales presentation to non-subscribers.
- Familiarity with streaming video services
- Familiarity with consumer devices (Tablets, smartphones, routers, modems, etc.) and computer software apps.
- Experience in telecommunications industry.
- Preferred – 1 year of experience preferred in related field (i.e., Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record (required)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong verbal and communication skills; must read, write, speak English fluently.
- Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season and/or during inclement weather.
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities.
- Able to work evenings (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.) and Saturdays (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
As a Wabash team member, you will receive benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off.
Send letters of interest and resume to: Janice Brooks, email@example.com or mail to Wabash Communications, PO Box 299, Louisville, IL 62858. Deadline to submit interest is December 30, 2021.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Wabash Communications is an equal opportunity employer.