VoIP Commercial & Residential Installation/Sales
Click here to download the job application.
Wabash Communications is seeking a “take charge” individual to fill a full-time VoIP commercial and residential installation/sales position reporting to Louisville, Illinois location.
• Voice Over IP (VoIP) installation and maintenance
• Business/PBX/Key System background along with some IT wiring/Terminology is a plus
• Individual needs to be very customer-oriented
• Computer experience is critical
• Pay will be based on experience in the above-mentioned areas
• Individual would be required to be on-call nights, weekends and holidays on a rotation basis with other employees
• Company offers competitive wages and attractive benefit package
• Pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check are required
• Valid Illinois Driver’s License is required
• Wabash Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)