Video Director & Editor
Click here to download the job application.
Wabash Communications is looking for the right candidate to manage a Live Broadcasting Trailer. Wabash covers sporting events, tournaments, and local community events in the area. Wabash is aggressively expanding every year, adding more events and schools to their coverage. We are looking for someone to assist in setting up and tearing down equipment, cameras, announcer gear, etc., plus running the equipment inside the trailer. This position will be reporting to the Video Production Manager.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Setting Up & Tearing Down of Equipment
• Managing Equipment Inside Production Trailer
• Managing and Overseeing Complete Production Area at an Event
• Available to work on weekends when needed
• Critical Thinker
• Problem Solver
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communications
• Video Editing Experience
• A Bonus if You Love Sports!
• Full-time with benefits, Salary based on experience
o Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, & 401K
• Monday to Friday
o Primarily Second Shift Timeframe
• Some Weekend Events as Well
• Is not required but preferred, having video editing experience is a plus with a willingness and capacity to learn.