Customer Service Representative
Click here to download the job application.
Wabash Communications is seeking a highly-skilled Customer Service Representative to work in any of our locations. Wabash Communications is a telecommunications company providing innovative products and legendary service in our market, with consistent and robust growth in our pipeline.
You will lead the company in, and set the tone for, anticipating and fulfilling customer needs while educating on products and services. This position also includes several technical elements.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions while promoting both.
• Open and maintain customer accounts.
• Resolve product or service problems, working with customers to diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software or service-related problems.
• As necessary, and in a timely manner, escalate unresolved technical problems to the appropriate staff.
• Monitor and dispatch trouble tickets and service orders to meet current quality standards.
• Verify and provision services and switches required to activate, suspend or deactivate services.
• Generate, process, dispatch, monitor and close trouble tickets and service orders.
• Administer customer user accounts and services (i.e., Email, Internet, Video/TV, and Billing services).
• Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Our ideal candidate is personable, positive, professional, upbeat and energetic.
• Communication skills are key: must demonstrate excellent listening, empathy, tact, diplomacy and successful two-way conversation.
• We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple, challenging tasks and demands with strict attention to detail, is a must.
• Resourceful, roll up the sleeves attitude. The successful candidate must take initiative to resolve problems, seek answers independently, and enthusiastically persist until goals are achieved.
• Experience trouble shooting and working with database records systems is preferred.
• Actively participate in a team environment that fosters forward-thinking, innovation and creativity in order to meet the needs of the company today and in the future.
• Knowledge of general office practices and procedures with proven written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to operate various office equipment including computer, laptop, copier, MS Windows, MS Office and various other programs.
• Full-time with benefits, Hourly
o Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, & 401K
• Monday to Friday
o Primarily 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Must be able to work at all of our locations (Louisville, Flora, Salem, Dieterich)
• Previous Customer Service is preferred but not required.