Review and pay your bill with us electronically.
Check here first to get answers to the questions our customers ask most.
Learn how to set up your account. Visit Watch TV Everywhere to login to your account or set up your account.
Check out back issues of our electronic newsletter, which is emailed to customers monthly.
Use our speed test to check your download and upload speeds and get tips to help improve your experience.
Before you run a speed test:
– Close all applications. If it uses the internet, you’ll want to shut it down before running the speed test.
– Connect to your Fiber ONT directly. That will always give you a better connection than using Wi-Fi.
It is important that your hardware (computer, router, modem) is in good condition. Speed tests won’t tell you your absolute internet speed, but they will give you a close approximation. It’s a good idea to try multiple tests because the results can vary.
Review what is not acceptable when using internet service from Wabash Communications.
Refer to this document for details on our rules and regulations, service descriptions and charges, definitions of terms, and more.
Search for phone numbers for businesses and people in our service area.
Find out how your organization can be notified of job openings at Wabash Communications.
This statement is available in both English and Spanish.
Learn eligibility requirements and more about Lifeline, a federal program which provides financial assistance toward monthly broadband bills for qualifying subscribers.
Please review this important information for all Wabash Communications customers.
Check this list to see if you or someone you know is due money from unclaimed capital credit checks.
P.O. Box 299
210 S. Church
Louisville, IL 62858
123 E Main Street
Salem, IL 62881
113 Hagen Drive
P.O. Box 719
Flora, IL 62839
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
24/7 Customer Support
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
Just a reminder of the different payment options that we offer to all of our customers.
- Each of our offices has a DropBox - drop your payment off today
- Drive-Thru - Only our Louisville Location has a drive up
- Auto Pay - Call Customer Service to set this up.
- SmartHub - Visit wabashtelephone.smarthub.coop/Login.html or contact Customer Service to set this up.
- Pay by Mail - Mail payments to the address found on your bill statement
- Pay by Phone with Secure Pay - Call 618-665-3311 press 1. Make sure you have your account number and your 4 digit pin number. Call Customer Service to obtain this information.
Our team is here to serve. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We'll get through this together. ... See MoreSee Less