Department: Outside Plant
Location: Louisville, IL
Wabash Communications is seeking a “take charge” individual to fill a full-time VoIP commercial and residential installation/sales position reporting to Louisville, Illinois location.
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) installation and maintenance
- Business/PBX/Key System background, along with some IT wiring/Terminology a plus
- Networking/Internet service delivery skills
- Individual needs to be very customer oriented
- Computer experience is critial
- Pay will be based on experience in the above-mentioned areas
- Individual would be required to be on call nights, weekends and holidays on a rotation basis with other employees
- Company offers competitive wages and an attractive benefit package
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check are required
- A valid Illinois Driver’s License is required
- Wabash Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
This factor measures the surroundings or physical conditions under which a job must be done and the extent to which those conditions make the job disagreeable. Consider the presence and relative amount of exposure to dust, dirt, heat, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, wetness, etc. Good working conditions; may involve occasional exposure to some of the elements listed above.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Wabash Communications is an equal opportunity employer.